4/16/08

Warrior 8 - Realm of Truth

He too could not resist me. With his sweet, life-giving hand he wiped my face. His touch deepened my red color. His touch brightened the light within me. His touch sweetened the nectar inside me.

If I cherish Thee than I assume the deep red colors

A thousand voices lifted together in song, a chorus
waheguru
yet there was utter stillness

A thousand burning suns shone behind my eyes
waheguru
yet not even one star lit up the darkness

A thousand red petaled perfumed roses fell at my feet
waheguru
yet there was not one petal to be seen

A thousand humming birds fed me nectar gathered by a thousand bees
waheguru
yet they too remained unseen

A thousand arms caressed me
waheguru
carrying me, as if a dream

A thousand kisses showered on my face waheguru
In absolute beauty, I separated and became One with Everything

Creek water danced over pebbles again - the Guru spoke, "Beloved one, I live in the Realm of Truth."

Saying that, he vanished as suddenly as he had appeared.


~~~~~

There was a short pause before Warrior looked up at both of us and pleaded, "Now, I beg you to release me so that I may once again drink his sight."

Without waiting for an answer, he ran into the castle; we followed. He quickly made his way to the hidden door and with one strike of the Sword of SatNaam, broke it down. He then jumped into the pond of water. When he came out, he was no longer a man - he was an angel of immense brightness.

It would be incorrect to say that he entered the Realm of Truth; rather he merged into it. A great celebration broke out in the city – music and songs filled the air.

We stood there completely enchanted. Even my guide was under a spell. Finally he broke away from it and nudged me. I reluctantly followed him outside. We flew towards my body. My guide was expecting a flood of questions like I normally asked after such a visit. But my thoughts were so deeply entrenched into the hidden city that I could not speak.

But just before I entered my body, I turned around and desperately pleaded, "I don't want to enter this cold and heavy body. Please...", I begged, "Please ... I want to go the Realm of Truth."

My guide's face beamed - pointing to my body he said, "In there lies the Realm of Truth."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow
Wow!
Wow!!
Bravo beloved of the Guru.